Soliday v. Haycock Township, 785 A.2d 139 Commonwealth Court, (October 19, 2001)
- Browse by Topic:
- Appellate Procedure
- Conditional Uses and Special Exceptions
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use Appeal
- Municipal Capital Improvement; Impact Fees
- Municipal Procedure
- Planned Residential Development
- Preemption of Local Ordinances
- Regulation of Particular Uses
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Zoning Validity Challenges
Municipal Capital Improvement; Impact Fees
"Pass-by trips" may be included when calculating impact fees associated with Section 505-A(a)(2) of the MPC and Transportation Capital Improvements Plans.
Metro Bank v. Bd. of Comm’rs of Manheim Twp., 120 A.3d 426 (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2015).
Impact fees must be roughly proportional to the impact of the project and have a nexus to the impact of the project.
Koontz v. St. Johns River Water Mgmt. Dist., 133 S. Ct. 2586 (2013).
Condition imposed on approval for ethanol plant requiring impact fee based on amount of ethanol produced was not permitted under the MPC.
In re Appeal of Maibach, LLC, 26 A.3d 1213 (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2011).
J. Trojnacki v. Board of Supervisor Solebury Twp, (Pa. Cmwlth. 2003), 842 A.2d 503